Friday, February 19, 2010

Impressionist Gold



Cheers to the United States for winning the Gold in Men’s Skating -- It has been over twenty years since we have won a medal in that event.  Evan Lysacek did an amazing performance -- he gave it his all -- 300%  I am so happy for him that all of his hard work over the years has given him the Olympic Gold -- His Dream!  He stood on the ice and smiled from deep in his heart -- a smile that said “I Did It!”
We all have dreams and when we focus on achieving those dreams, they do come true.  The years of painting and learning new techniques has helped me to achieve my dream of being an impressionistic artist.  Art is a silent occupation -- perfomed in a studio with only the cat watching me paint.  At the end of the day, when I gaze at my accomplishments, I can smile that winning smile too, as I know that I have created the Gold in painting.
I wish us all a Gold Medal Day every day in all that we do!
"Garden Magic"  9 x 12  Oil on Board

No comments:

Post a Comment