Friday, January 29, 2010

Impressionist Coffee

Thank God for coffee!  How I look forward to that first cup of Morning Coffee and the smell and the taste just wakes up all of my senses.
It’s Friday morning and I am ever so grateful for the warm cup of coffee in my hand, and for the warm robe that I am wearing and for my home which I love.  My heart goes out to all of the people in Haiti, knowing that they are sleeping in the streets and in tents and so many without water and food.  They are probably not even thinking about a cup of coffee.
So, today, I salute all of the people who are in Haiti helping out the survivors and making their world better as each day passes.  The United States is a nation of compassion and world support and I am proud to be an American.  We need to support the small businesses here in the United States and to be buying American-made products!
We can all find our joy and happiness in our own lives by appreciating the large gifts of life that we have and even the small ones -- like a cup of coffee!
Please enjoy this impressionistic painting entitled, “Morning Coffee” -- a great way to start the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment