Friday, January 15, 2010

Aid for Haiti



The devastation and crisis in Haiti affects us all -- and of course, the United States is the leader in helping all of those people survive and recover.  I am so grateful and proud to be an American!

Our military once again steps in to not only help Haiti, but also to provide security and organization in this ravaged country.  I salute our military and all of the people who are presently in Haiti helping the people overcome this disaster. 

We can all help -- each in our own way -- by contributing money to the major help relief organizations, by praying and by visualizing a new and better Haiti for the future.

I am so grateful to have my hot shower, my bed, my coffee, my food and know that I can walk outside today with no worries -- how about you?





No comments:

Post a Comment