Friday, January 22, 2010

Impressionist Reflections



The beauty of painting is that you can paint anything you want!  There is so much beauty in this world to paint!  When you look at the world with loving eyes, that is exactly what you see and therein lies the beauty!

The colors of the people on the beach are reflected in the wet sand that comes to life with deep colors.  I wait for low tide and as the late afternoon light arrives, it is time to photograph my models.  This is where the inspirations of my paintings starts -- the reflections -- have you seen them?  I am sure that you have -- when a model is wearing red, there is a beautiful deep red in the wet sand below -- white has it’s turn to become blues and yellows -- And I am excited to be capturing these moments of splendor!

Wishing us all moments of splendor!



No comments:

Post a Comment