Monday, January 18, 2010

Impressionist Painting



It’s been six days since the devastation of the earthquake in Haiti.  My heart hurts for all of the people that are now struggling to survive and find food and shelter.  I am so proud to be an American and be among the millions of people who are stepping in to help these people.

And in the meantime, I am painting!

In fact, I am honored and humbled to say that I sold two paintings this weekend -- we all need to live each day with love in our hearts, as this disaster has taught us that life is so precious and we never know when it is over.

As I and so many of us pray for the people of Haiti, I wish us all joy and love in our lives!

There are so many great organizations to give your donations to to help, please choose the one that helps you feel great about giving!








No comments:

Post a Comment