Thursday, December 17, 2009

Paintings for Christmas




Giving the gift of love to someone special at Christmas is the best gift of all -- and as an artist, helping a husband or wife surprise their spouse with a painting is soooooooo very special -- I love being a part of the loving surprise !  As I paint the gift, I think of the love that they share and it becomes a part of the work -- it is the painting.

Art brings joy and happiness to our world.  Artists love to create, and even more so, love to sell our creations -- it gives us confidence that our work has meaning, and it certainly helps in the economics as well!

Check out the galleries this holiday season.  Buying American Art  helps the economy and brings joy to the artist and to the recipients!

I am so very grateful to all of my collectors!








No comments:

Post a Comment