Monday, December 14, 2009

Painting Winner




Congratulations to the winner of the painting, Robert Collins!  He has won the painting, “Magical Moments”, 7 x 5, Oil on Board, that I donated to raise money for Amelia’s House in Clarion County, Pennsylvania.

I want to thank everyone who contributed to Amelia’s House!  You have helped to give the residents there  a very merry and happy Christmas.

Here is a note from Sr. Susan Dale:

“I am writing this through tears of joy.   I have received checks totaling over $1,200.00.   I don't know how to thank you.   It is due to you and all my other classmates  and the other contributors that these 3 kids and their mothers will have a Christmas like they have never had before. ACHS class of '67 rocks!!!!!!   May God bless you a hundred fold for your kindness and generosity.”

I think she says it all -- thank you so very much.  I am thrilled!









1 comment:

  1. Diane,


    The painting arrived and it is so beautiful. The colors are so brilliant; it appears the sunshine is actually coming through the umbrella.

    I can't begin to tell you how excited I am! Your genuine interest in helping others, through the generous donation of your wonderful
    artwork is only exceeded by your artistic talent. This is truly a Magical Moment. Thank you!

    Bob Collins

    ReplyDelete