Friday, December 18, 2009

Painting Christmas Wishes




Eight days to Christmas!  Painting the themes of Christmas brings out the child in me -- one of the reasons that I love to paint children!  And,  I am reminded of the joy of the season and the anticipation of gifts and candy and fun that abounds!  And what will Santa bring me???

Snow globes are such a delight to children as they see the  magic in globe and fantasize about the Christmas story.   I have been collecting snow globes for years and it was a delight to paint them.

We can all learn from children to find the joy in this season and make a wish of peace for everyone to share!

I did this painting several years ago and it still brings delight to my eyes.

What are you wishing for this Christmas Season? 






No comments:

Post a Comment