Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Paintings that Heal

Art makes a profound contribution to our world.   It is the expression of our soul.  To be an artist, one must have the vision of a child!
My painting, “Peace” has been accepted in the Manhattan Arts International “Healing  Power of Art” online show.  The show is about bringing positive art that uplifts the spirit.  I am honored to be included in this show. The link is listed below.
When I am on the beach, I feel “Peace”, and that is what I paint.

"Peace"  36 x 23 
Oil on Board




2 comments:

  1. Encore une très belle peinture aux miraculeuses couleurs. Peinture remplie d'énergie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a co-juror, it is a pleasure and honor to have selected your work for The Healing Power of Art online exhibition. Your work is a perfect example of art that uplifts the spirit!
    Best wishes, Renee Phillips, Director, Manhattan Arts International

    ReplyDelete