Monday, August 2, 2010

Discovering Pluots

I am so adventurous -- I just had my first  Pluot!!!
It’s Delicious!
You may ask -- what is a pluot?  Well, great minds can come up with great new ideas - isn’t that how our world works?  It’s a plum and an apricot mixed together -- do not know the logistics on this one -- I do like the results!  They have been around for two years and I am trying new things these days.
As in art -- stretching your mind to find new ideas and new techniques keeps our universe growing and keeps us growing.  There will always be the “art scientists” who open the doors to discovering new ways of expressing ourselves.
Here’s to finding your own Pluots!
Happy Painting!
This is a new painting at The Wright Gallery in Cape Porpose, Maine.  I love being on the beach with mothers and babies as you get to capture moments of pure joy!
"Beach Time"
24 x 20 Oil on Canvas



No comments:

Post a Comment