Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Camp in the real World

I attended a child’s birthday party over the weekend -- it is  always makes me smile to see what young children do for fun!  I love to be in that moment and let my own child come out and play.  Can you believe they still do the “limbo” ???
One of the little girls was telling me about her summer camp and how much she loved being at the camp -- one of the reasons that she loved it so much was ... as she stated ... everyone is so nice -- and they are “nice” to one another -- and, they have fun “praying” !   Why isn’t “camp” the real world where everyone is nice and we have fun praying!!!
I returned home to my studio with a smile on my face and my child was ready to paint and play!

"Special Times"
30 x 40 Oil on Board



No comments:

Post a Comment