Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Finding Love

I love “love” and I love to paint it!  When you paint a mother with her baby, there is pure love, and the joy in painting this feeling is the greatest gift for everyone.
And, I love the beach -- I love the smell of the ocean, the sound of the waves and the feeling of the wet beach sand on my feet - it is a place where I go to find peace and tranquility.  When I get the chance to be with mothers and babies on the beach, I think I grow more wrinkles from smiling.!
"Togetherness"(study)
12 x 9, Oil on Board



3 comments:

  1. very nice Diane. That love shows through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je vous souhaite ma chère Diane toutes les rides du sourire... Très belle peinture encore une fois.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful and full of tenderness and amazing light. I love it!

    For an ocean lover, what brought you to Arizona?

    ReplyDelete