Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Fun




The joys of childhood can be fun to recreate at any time, and especially on Easter.  We had a great time doing an Easter egg hunt in our yard.  It was a beautiful day and I had to convince a room full of adults to wear an Easter Bonnet and join us in the hunt!  Our bonnets were all of my vintage prairie hats and other hats that were hanging around the house.  (Photo below!)

We laughed and laughed at the silliness of it all -- and guess what -- everyone had fun!  Going around the yard looking for plastic eggs that I had everywhere was silly, and as I watched everyone feeling that child within themselves, I smiled and smiled.  Yes, the child in us still lives there just waiting to come out and play.

And it is that child within us that creates from our souls.  Yes, having FUN is the way to live life -- why not?  God wants us to be happy, to create, to have fun and feel the love that we share.  

Easter is that special time to eat Peeps, chocolate and celebrate the newness or life. 

I wish us all days filled with laughter and candy and love.  Have fun creating from your inner child today.

And, please let me know how you are doing.And I imagine a world where we are all equal in everything we do! 

Let me know how you are doing!

The Easter Egg Hunters

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to celebrate love! Having fun, being creative. I agree. It's a good way to live and to love. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an incredibly fun day! Living in the moment with those you love...couldn't get better than that!

    ReplyDelete