Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Walk In The Woods




Now that Spring has sprung!!  It’s time to take a walk in the woods.  It will nourish your soul and revive you for the creativity that is coming your way.

My sister and I took a walk in the woods on Sunday -- it is a preserve that leads into the North River here in Marshfield.  It was a joyful and peaceful walk and I was smiling as we walked in nature.  It has been a very long time since I had an opportunity to walk with my sister, and our conversations were “all over the place”.  

When we got to the river, we sat and enjoyed yet another view of God’s beauty.

I sometimes forget to get out of the studio and out of my own way and just “BE” in nature with God.

How special that is!  
Nature At Its Best
DianeLeonard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment