Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Friday!

"Daddy's Home" - Notecards
Support our Military!  Wear Red on Fridays!
Spring is almost here and the weather in Phoenix is just beautiful!  I wish us all days of sunshine and laughter.
For over a year, I have been working on a series of paintings to honor our military.  The series is entitled, "Coming Home" and captures that special moment of a soldier returning home from duty overseas to his or her family.
"Daddy's Home" is the first original oil study in the series.  This painting was shown in five major U.S. exhibitions and has been Sold.  I am pleased and honored to offer this painting in a limited edition note card.  A percentage of the profits from the sales of this card will be donated to help Disabled American Veterans find their way back "home".  To learn more about the series and find out how to purchase these cards, please click here:  http://dianeleonard.com/content.asp?page_id=16
The painting, (shown below) "My Daddy's Love", 12 x 12, Oil on board, is presently available for purchase.  If you are interested, please contact me directly.   
I am proud to be an American -- we help so many nations in their time of need -- Now, it's time to honor and aid our soldiers who have served our country.
This is the first time that I am offering my work in limited edition note cards, and I am honored to be able to contribute to our military.  The note cards make great gifts, or you can get them to write to our soldiers overseas and use them for every day cards.
If you are interested in getting a large quantity of cards, please contact me - I would love to help.
Thank you for your support, and thank you for being in my life.
Diane Leonard
"My Daddy's Love"
12 x 12 Oil on Board

1 comment:

  1. Diane this is wonderful. You are such a thoughtful loving person, I wish you lived nearer. I know we would be friends... I mean more than blogger friends.

    I'm gearing up to deliver some of my new ladies to Charlie soon. I sent him images and he can't wait to have some on his walls. Here's hoping for a good season to all!

    ReplyDelete