Friday, March 5, 2010

Impressionist Friendships

Friday is a great day to celebrate friendships!  Take a few minutes today and call or visit a friend and let them know how important they are to you.  Friends come to us in so many wonderful ways -- some are started in childhood and last for a lifetime!  My sisters are my special friends that I count on to keep me grounded.
Friends are there when you need them -- they are great listeners, they comfort us, they laugh with us and they love us -- just the way we are!  Isn’t it wonderful to know that your friends are there for you!
Painting friends on the beach is by far one of my favorite times to paint.  This painting started with the goldens -- they have been best friends for a long time.  Dogs are allowed on the beach after Labor Day and we had so much fun letting them play on the beach!  Animals make great friends -- they just love us no matter what.
I look forward to all of the new friends that are coming into my life, and I am so grateful for the loving relationships that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment