Thursday, October 21, 2010

Magical Moments

Life brings us so many special moments and often times -- surprises!  You have just got to love those surprises as they are the moments that make our lives fun!
This is a painting of two best friends who have been posing for me for years -- actually Fifi has been posing for me since she was a baby.  I treasure these times together and I am always amazed and “surprised” at what happens when we are together.
Late afternoon light is my favorite light and I hung this very small hammock between two of my trees -- the light that comes from behind the hammock just sparkles!  These two were reading a magazine and laughing at the pictures, and telling secrets -- well, they were just being little girls -- and that is the moment that I captured!

"Sharing Secrets"
20 x 20, Oil on Linen



2 comments:

  1. beautiful painting! i am inspired by ALL of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane. This is so nice. How wonderful to have had a model for so long. You must both be so comfortable with each other. Your colors are as lovely as ever.

    ReplyDelete