Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Lollapalooza Weekend


The Blizzard of 2013

This storm was the first major storm for me since I was in New England in 1978!  And although this storm was a little  scary for me, we were blessed!  While most of Marshfield and Situate were without power, we had the needed essentials --  power, heat,  great food, and a fireplace to make it a true “snowed-in” experience.

The wind was blowing so hard and the snow was blowing sideways, and yet as I looked out the window, I only saw white magic!  The next day was truly a photographer’s dream, with the blue sky and the white, untouched snow.  I was in heaven, and I smiled as I walked for hours, taking pictures, and feeling that I was home -- again.

Here are a few of the many photos that I took on Saturday -- the day after the storm.

I am finding my way back to ME.  And I am thrilled to be back to blogging!


Make this day the Best Day of Your Life!




This is a painting!!!!

2 comments:

  1. How nice to see you blogging!
    Your photos are beautiful, thank you for sharing them.
    Glad to read you are finding your way back. :-)

    ReplyDelete