Friday, January 7, 2011

Friends

Isn’t it amazing that people just “walk” into our lives -- then they are a part of our life and we wonder “how did I ever live without them?”  They are your friends and they love you for being You.  They love you for who you are and they are there for you when you need them the Most.
I treasure my friends, my sister,s and my family.  I know that they love me even when I have forgotten to love myself.
Each day I remind myself to smile as I walk into a store and especially while driving around doing errands.  Drivers have a tendency to look so Serious -- Now, I just smile, knowing that my life is great -- my life is filled with great friends and family and I am so blessed to be a painter.  I am very grateful.
Are you smiling?Sketching is a way of practicing for painting ideas and a way of honing your skills for painting and sculpting.  I keep a sketchbook beside me all of the time to put down new ideas that come to me throughout the day.
"Friends"
24 x 24 Oil on Board
DianeLeonard.com



No comments:

Post a Comment